What is speedcubing?
- Speedcubing is the art of solving Rubik's Cube and other twisty puzzles related to it as fast as possible.
Is there possibility to try cubes at hand before purchasing?
- At the moment we operate only at our online store and we don't have any physical store. During the competitions in which we take part in, there might be a change for trying before buying.
I have a problem with my order, how to act?
- Contact us via e-mail as soon as possible to solve the problem. Our e-mail address is email@example.com
Where do the orders ship from?
- All the orders ship from Tampere, Finland. All prices listed on our online store include all the costs that customer has to pay for their order. For example, there will not be customs for any order inside European Union.
How long does the shipping take?
- We strive to take the orders to local post office the next business day. After shipping it takes usually from 1 to 3 business days for orders in Finland until customer may pick up the order from their local post office.
How much does shipping cost?
- Shipping cost depend on the size of the order and the country to be shipped. If your products fit in envelope it is cheaper than post package.
What does it mean that some cubes are magnetic?
-If the cube is magnetic, it means that there are inbuilt magnets in the pieces. The magnets help the cube's sides align themselves relative to each other. That way the cube is easier to turn fast and it reduces lock-ups during swift solves.
I can not solve the cube, how can I learn to solve it?
- Learning how to solve the cube can be surprisingly fast. Most of the speedcubing products include a simple guide for beginners. A lot of tutorials, tips and tricks videos can be found on Youtube as well. One high-quality guide on how to solve Rubik's Cube can be found here.
Where can I find all the official results from competitions?